NEW TRASH PICKUP SCHEDULE BEGINNING MARCH 30
Beginning the week of March 30, your trash may begin to be picked up on a different day.
Beginning March 30, the Town will be taking over residential and small business trash service from Republic Services for properties within Town limits, and we will be picking up trash throughout the week. If you are currently picked up by Republic on Monday, you are not in Town limits and your pickup day will not change. For in-town residents and small businesses, your new pickup day will be as follows:
All bulk pickups, such as furniture and appliances, will be made on Wednesdays. Please call Town Hall at 843-719-7900 by Tuesday at 3:00 to schedule bulk pickups.
For more information on the transition to town-provided trash pickup, see the press release HERE.
Commercial dumpster service will also see changes. See the information HERE.
Thank you for your patience as we transition into this new trash pickup schedule. If you have any questions about your new pickup day, please call us at 843-719-7900 or email@example.com.
Through March 27, 2020, the Town of Moncks Corner contracts with Republic Services to provide sanitation services to each residence once a week. It is our goal to provide you with the best possible sanitation service. We ask that you follow these guidelines to assist us in achieving that goal.
All refuse and debris must be:
- Properly containerized (No unauthorized containers will be emptied)
- DO NOT put plastic bags or household solid waste inside the brown yard debris carts.
- Place Roll Cart(s) curbside for collection by 6 a.m. each Thursday (Trucks will not return for containers placed out late for pick-up)
- DO NOT over load the roll cart
All waste removal including yard debris and recycling will occur on Thursday. Please have your roll carts near the road at least 3-5 feet away from any obstruction with the lid opening facing the road by 6:00 a.m. All containers must be removed from the side of the road and placed near or inside the building by 7:00 p.m. Thursday evening.
The following holidays will cause a one (1) day delay in waste removal services as Republic Services will be closed:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- An initial non-refundable $35.00 fee will be charged to all waste services recipients. This $35.00 fee provides each resident one green roll cart for household solid waste and one brown roll cart for yard debris disposal only. Household solid waste is NOT to be placed in the brown yard debris can.
- The monthly fee for a standard 90 gallon roll cart with one residential pick-up per week is $13.91. Additional 90-gallon containers are available to residences at the cost of $13.91. Unless you live in a newly constructed house, billing occurs annually on the County property tax bill.
- Debris containers are available free of charge.
- For commercial customers, a 90 gallon roll cart with one pick-up per week is $19.61. Additional containers are available at $19.61 each per month.
- For commercial customers with larger needs, dumpsters are available in 2, 4, 6, and 8-yard sizes. Please contact Republic Services at 800-521-1797 for pricing and ordering.