2020 Holiday Schedule
The holiday will be observed on Thursday, November 26th.
If your normal trash pickup is on Thursday, your trash will be picked up on Wednesday, November 25th. Friday, November 27th will be on regular schedule.
The holiday will be observed on Thursday, December 24th and Friday, December 25th.
If your normal trash pickup is on Thursday and Friday, your trash will be picked up on Wednesday, December 23rd. There will be no trash pickup on Thursday or Friday.
The holiday will be observed on Friday, January 1st.
If your normal trash pickup is on Thursday, December 31st your trash will be picked up on Wednesday December 30th. If your normal trash pick up is on Friday, January 1st your trash will be picked up on December 31st.
Trash Pickup Schedule
Beginning March 30, the Town took over residential and small business trash service from Republic Services for properties within Town limits, and we are now picking up trash throughout the week. If you have traditionally been picked up by Republic on Monday, you are not in Town limits and your pickup day will not change. For in-town residents and small businesses, your new pickup day will be as follows:
For more information on the transition to town-provided trash pickup, see the press release HERE.
Commercial dumpster service will also see changes. See the information HERE.
Thank you for your patience as we transition into this new trash pickup schedule. If you have any questions about your new pickup day, please call us at 843-719-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solid Waste Guide
It is our goal to provide you with the best possible sanitation service. We ask that you follow these guidelines to assist us in achieving that goal.
All refuse and debris must be:
- Properly containerized (No unauthorized containers will be emptied)
- DO NOT put plastic bags or household solid waste inside the brown yard debris carts.
- DO NOT over load the roll cart
- Please have your roll carts near the road by 6:00 a.m. All containers must be removed from the side of the road and placed behind, beside, or inside the building by 7:00 p.m. the day of pickup.
Waste will not be collected on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
During holiday weeks pickup days may be shuffled. Please follow us on Facebook to view any new scheduling.
- An initial non-refundable $35.00 fee will be charged to all waste services recipients. This $35.00 fee provides each resident one green roll cart for household solid waste and one brown roll cart for yard debris disposal only. Household solid waste is NOT to be placed in the brown yard debris can.
- The monthly fee for a standard 90 gallon roll cart with one residential pick-up per week is $13.91. Additional 90-gallon containers are available to residences at the cost of $13.91. Unless you live in a newly constructed house, billing occurs annually on the County property tax bill.
- Debris containers are available free of charge for residential customers.
- For commercial customers, a 90 gallon roll cart with one pick-up per week is $19.61. Additional containers are available at $19.61 each per month.