In light of the CDC’s social distancing guidelines for slowing the spread of Covid-19, we are limiting the participating vendors to those selling essential farmed goods until further notice.
Prior to visiting, shoppers should review the below market modifications and guidelines to help shop smart and safe each week.
Market Modifications Include:
• A modified layout with vendors.
• All vendor booths placed 10 feet apart.
• Public Hand Sanitizer stations made available throughout the Market Pavilion.
• No sampling or prepared food for onsite consumption.
• No music, entertainment, cooking demonstrations or public seating areas setup within the market site.
Market Staff and Vendor Guidelines:
• Face masks will be worn at all times.
• Frequent handwashing with soapy water and/or hand sanitizer will be readily available for use.
• Highly touched surfaces, including tables, POS terminals, cash boxes, etc. will be sanitized regularly.
Before your Trip to the Market:
• Know before you go – make a shopping list.
• Bring reusable bags.
• Bring a face mask -customers are encouraged to wear a face mask.
• Check yourself - If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, STAY HOME.
While Shopping at the Market:
• Customers are encouraged to wear a face mask.
• Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others. Watch for physical cues such as tape, cones and signs that are posted as a reminder.
• Sanitize hands often with hand sanitizer stations located throughout the Market Pavilion.
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible to make space for others. Market staff and vendors may politely ask you to keep moving in an effort to serve as many shoppers as possible.
• Use a credit card or exact change when possible.
• Shop with your eyes only, vendors will handle items.
• Be patient as we work to maintain a healthy and safe shopping space.