In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Town of Moncks Corner has made the following changes effective immediately:
- All previously scheduled public meetings have been cancelled. Council Meetings will be held via Zoom.
- All Moncks Corner Recreation Spring sports, activities, programs and other events are cancelled.
- All Municipal Court proceedings, including jury trials, are postponed until further notice. Court payments, permit applications, and business license payments will be taken at the drive through at the Municipal building.
- Essential activities like police, fire, garbage and other operations will continue without interruption. The Town will continue to closely monitor this situation and will update the public by social media and our website.
We encourage all residents to continue to follow all recommended preventive measures, to include:
- Wash hands thoroughly and often.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid others.
- Cover mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.